Synergy of Eonar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Watusi

4 posters

Go down

Penis Watusi Empty Penis Watusi

Post by Murfdashammy Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 am

Man I miss some of you guys .. be safe ..happy fourth weekend!!

1. Main Character Name/Class/Level? Is the character you are applying with your main or an alt? Where is your main guilded? I m L33t , no guild can hold me fear me for I am fuzzy death incarnate with beans!

2. Why do you want to join Synergy (please be as detailed as possible)? Also, please include why you are leaving your current guild and a brief guild history.Join? I'm taking you over , resistance is futile, I will add your self to the collective!!

3. Tell us a little about yourself (age, work, kids, hobbies, etc).L33t has no age , I R timeless, you dream of me and wet yourself

4. What rank would you be looking to achieve (see General Rules and Guidelines for descriptions)?GOD!!!!

5. Which days of the week are best for you to attend guild functions?You will attend what I deam you attend or no soup for you!!

6. We are currently raiding 4 times a week, starting at 8pm server time: (Eastern Time)

* How often are you likely to attend?I pity those who ask so many things of me!@!
* How late would you be able to raid weeknights?Time waits on me !!
* How late would you be able to raid weekends?See above!

7. On average, is your schedule the type where you know your raiding availability one week in advance?You will wait for me for without me nothing is possible, I R L33T!!!

8. What consumables do you bring to/use during a raid?I need nothing haven't you seen the L33T of which I mention?

9. Which raids and instances are you experienced with, and in what capacity (healer, DPS, tank)?I am everything I am the alpha and the omega!!

10. What is your spec? How and why did you come up with this spec?More questions? Ask me nothing more , quiver at my spectacle!!

11. What do you do to ensure that you're contributing to each raid?I'm there I mean cmon

12. Can you support and are you willing to run Ventrilo and any additional in game mods recommended by the guild?I use telepathy no mere vent , see again the rank I require.

13. Do you have a working microphone?see above duh!

14. How often per week do you generally play, overall?

15. Do you enjoy doing regular instances, quests, heroics, and raids? What do you enjoy about the game the most?That I am there, for there is no game but for me!!

16. Who else has access to your account?

17. How do you connect to the Internet? (Stolen wireless, Satellite, Broadband?) My power is all, I am broader than broadband

18. What is your Armory URL?www.suckitcuziml33tbitches.com

19. Do you intend to bring any friends or family?I am all you need!!

20. What is the number one question you have for us?Why am I still waiting here cmon bitches I am your new leader bow before ZOD!!

Murfdashammy
Murfdashammy
Synergian

Number of posts : 436
Name : Brian
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Penis Watusi Empty Re: Penis Watusi

Post by Tanwen Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay.... NEVER and I mean NEVER read Da Murf when drinking or eating something. That is all.
Tanwen
Tanwen
Scott's Mistress

Number of posts : 1104
Name : Sharon or Tan is fine.
Class : Druid
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Penis Watusi Empty Re: Penis Watusi

Post by Urgon Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm

You eat lots of tatter tots don't ya Murf Very Happy
Urgon