Synergy of Eonar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess whos back, back again..

2 posters

Go down

Guess whos back, back again.. Empty Guess whos back, back again..

Post by Malcynth Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 pm

1. Main Character Name/Class/Level? Is the character you are applying with your main or an alt? Where is your main guilded?

MALCYNTH!!! Level 85...Huntard.... used to be guilded with you lovely people but i made a mistake and left!

2. Why do you want to join Synergy (please be as detailed as possible)? Also, please include why you are leaving your current guild and a brief guild history. Honestly, i came to see how youre all doing. i miss all of you and hope that Synergy is still lively! i am currently playing another MMO due to being broke, but thought id come by and say hi!

3. Tell us a little about yourself (age, work, kids, hobbies, etc).
22 (i remember when i joined the guild at 17! ITS BEEN AGES), art and gaming are my hobbies!

4. What rank would you be looking to achieve (see General Rules and Guidelines for descriptions)?
Friend Smile just lookin to see if you guys are still here!

5. Which days of the week are best for you to attend guild functions?
i wont be playing WoW anymore, but i do play other games! League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, hit me up!

6. We are currently raiding 1 day a week, starting at 8pm server time (Eastern Time) (We raid to see content and have fun while doing it. We do not work to push progression) :

How often are you likely to attend? gimme some pom poms and ill cheer for you from here!!

How late would you be able to raid weeknights?

How late would you be able to raid weekends?

7. On average, is your schedule the type where you know your raiding availability one week in advance? heh YES totally. love it.

8. What consumables do you bring to/use during a raid? an unbroken bow!

9. Which raids and instances are you experienced with, and in what capacity (healer, DPS, tank)? DPS ALL THE THINGS!! up until panda-monium

10. What is your spec? How and why did you come up with this spec? huntard. i use all weapons because everything is a hunter weapon

11. What do you do to ensure that you're contributing to each raid? dot my i's and cross my t's!

12. Can you support and are you willing to run Ventrilo and any additional in game mods recommended by the guild? i would love to come chat with you all in Vent!

13. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

14. How often per week do you generally play, overall? Wow? none, gaming in general? too much xD

15. Do you enjoy doing regular instances, quests, heroics, and raids? What do you enjoy about the game the most? LOVE IT ALL, except the stupid stuffs >.>

16. Who else has access to your account? no one..

17. How do you connect to the Internet? (Stolen wireless, Satellite, Broadband?) stolen, yes. wireless modem

18. What is your Armory URL? heh i dont even think i have one anymore

19. Do you intend to bring any friends or family? (They'll still need to fill out their own application) Remember Sadao?! (Grexx, Big D) my BOYFRIEND! Razz

20. What is the number one question you have for us? How are you guys!?!?

Please post your application, in this forum. Expect a response by Personal Messenger on these boards.
Malcynth
Malcynth

Number of posts : 734
Name : Malcynth
Class : Hunter
Registration date : 2009-03-16

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000015807467

Back to top Go down

Guess whos back, back again.. Empty Re: Guess whos back, back again..

Post by Tyrman Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm

When did you start playing again o.O
Tyrman
Tyrman
Synergian

Number of posts : 229
Name : Kyle
Class : Warrior
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Malcynth Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:33 pm

im actually unable to play WoW Sad but i do play other MMOs like League of Legends and Guild Wars 2
Malcynth
Malcynth

Number of posts : 734
Name : Malcynth
Class : Hunter
Registration date : 2009-03-16

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000015807467

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrman Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 am

I see, been thinking about coming back to WoW for Brewfest
Tyrman
Tyrman
Synergian

Number of posts : 229
Name : Kyle
Class : Warrior
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum